Our coffee boutique is a busy place these days, so we’re looking for a talented and friendly barista to help us on weekedays in the morning or afternoon. If you know someone or if you are an experienced barista yourself, please get in touch!
We focus on high-end coffee — not just espresso-based beverages, but also freshly brewed premium coffees. Additionally to preparing great coffee, you should enjoy sharing your knowledge and passion about coffee with customers, explain what you know and answer questions about our beans.
- Prepare espresso-based drinks and brewed coffee
- Serve coffee drinks to customers
- Share passion and knowledge about specialty coffee with customers
- Give feedback to Roastmaster on coffee flavors
- Work experience as Barista in a coffee shop
- Knowledge about the proper preparation of coffee drinks
- Understanding of different brewing methods and serving styles
- Strong interest in coffee culture
- Excellent work ethic, reliability, honesty and integrity
- Good English skills, fluent or native in Mandarin
This is a part-time position with the possibility to be promoted to full-time Barista. Salary is to be negotiated based on work experience and talent.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the right person for this position!