Are you a coffee-loving accountant who wants to work with a small team? Join Café del Volcán! We are looking for an experienced accountant who will help with a wide range of financial tasks, including tax filings, salaries & social insurance, supplier payments, annual inspections, internal financial reporting, and other administrative responsibilities. Café del Volcán consists of several business entities that all require separate book keeping.
The ideal candidate will be a certified accountant who has already worked with companies in the food & beverage industry and is familiar with the accounting practices and requirements for such businesses in China. We are looking for someone who is open to learning new software tools, flexible in adapting new procedures, and interested in working with a friendly and growing company.
- Accounting & tax filing for Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) and local entities
- Process payments to suppliers & staff
- Manage social insurance payments and registrations of new staff
- Purchase fapiao and serve as a contact for tax officers
- Complete the annual Inspection for all company branches
- Create monthly internal financial reports for all branches
- Handle administrative tasks like signing documents
- Check expense records and process reimbursements to staff
- Check incoming payments from wholesale customers
- At least two years of accounting experience as a certified accountant
- Honest, reliable, and detail-oriented personality
- Conversational English speaking & writing skills
- Open to learning new software tools already in use at Café del Volcán
- Free awesome coffee! Every day, at any of our cafes!
- Friendly team with lots of passionate coffee lovers
- Work from home or at any of our cafes
- Join our team dinners and coffee events for free
This is a full-time position. Salary based on previous work experience.