Are you a coffee-loving administrator or executive assistant who wants to work with one of Shanghai’s best specialty roasters? Join Café del Volcán! We are looking for help with a wide range of financial and administrative tasks, and need someone who is open to learning new software tools and flexible in adapting new procedures.
- Process payments to suppliers & staff
- Check expense records and process reimbursements to staff
- Check incoming payments from wholesale customers
- Help with other tasks as needed, depending on your expertise
- Experience in handling office administration or cashier responsibilities
- Honest, reliable, and detail-oriented personality
- High level of self-management
- Conversational English speaking & writing skills
- Open to learning new software tools used at Café del Volcán
- Free awesome coffee! Every day, at any of our cafes!
- Friendly team with lots of passionate coffee lovers
- Work from home or at any of our cafes
- Join our team dinners and coffee events for free
This is a full-time position. Salary based on previous work experience.